2000-2006 Chevy Suburban/ Tahoe Lensun 100W Hood Solar Panel
Lensun 100W 12V Hood Solar Panel for Chevrolet Suburban/ Tahoe + GMC Yukon/ XL (2000-2006 GMT800 models)
Lensun hood solar panel mounts to the hood of your vehicle and charges the vehicle battery, or auxilary battery or power station (jackery, goal zero...etc)
Perfect for off-grid camping and overlanding to power all your devices powered without worrying about a dead battery. Keep your fridge, lighting, phones, cameras, radios, charged and extend the life of your battery by keeping it maintained.
Perfactly shaped for the hood of the vehicle. Easy to install plug and play wiring.
Lensun Hood Solar Panel Features
1. Keep your vehicle battery or auxiliary battery topped up all the times without the need to start your engine. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun, run your fridge and recharged all electronic devices without worring about a dead battery while out exploring.
2. Keep your power station charge，the solar panel come with standard solar connectors, use adaptors (sold separately) for most of the power stations on the market, Jackery, Goalzero, etc. If you are not sure which adapter to use please contact us.
3.Decreased hood glare. The surface of lensun hood solar panel is a high-quality ETFE film, which will not reflect light. And because the solar panel's light absorbing properties, the decreased glare while driving.
4. Convenience and space saving. The hood solar panel adheres directly to the vehicle’s hood, requiring no roof rack or mounting hardware. The complete plug-and-play system can be installed easy. Unlike a portable solar panel, there’s no need to set it up or stow it inside of a vehicle, which can eat up precious cargo space.
5. Protect and extend battery life：Often our batteries are only at about 60% charge if you drive it daily, if you park it for extended periods and drain the battery it can damage the battery and shorten its life. Lensun hood solar panel keep the vehicle battery charged to maintain the battery.
6. The optional Plug-and-play 10A Waterproof MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. The Solar charge controller is based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
This solar controller compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid and Lithium-ion.
Available separately here: Lensun 10A Waterproof MPPT Solar Controller
7. The optional custom-fitted vinyl decal protects the vehicle paint from damage. We highly suggest using a vinyl decal between the solar panel and hood.
Lensun 100W ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
1. Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight(60% less than the conventional solar panels), durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
Peak power: 100W
Solar cell efficiency: 23%
Maximum power voltage: 21V
Maximum power current: 5A
Open circuit voltage: 24.78V
Short circuit current: 4.76A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Net Weight: 3kg/6.6 lbs
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 2m/6.5ft cables and standard connectors
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C
Can be fixed by 3M tape or sikaflex glue (NOT INCLUDED). We highly recommend install the solar panel with our specific vinly decal or over your own, the vinyl decal sits under the solar panel and protect the hood paint. The vinyl decal install on the hood in the same way that traditional hood vinyls or automotive vinyl stickers are applied.
The installation must be done in a dry environment between 60° and 95°F. In cold conditions, the solar panel will not have enough flexibility to form to your hood, and the adhesive will not properly bond.
If you not confident, we suggest you find a local auto modification shop to install.
Product Images may be representative and differ from actual product.