Dobinsons 1.5"-3.5" MRR 3-Way Adjustable Suspension lift kit and rear Quick Ride Kit for 2012 and Up Chevy Colorado - DSSKITMRA71 - DSSKITMRA71
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression -Â For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKMâ‚¬?HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, lowâ‚¬?wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoirÂ
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks,Â 2 FrontÂ Coil Springs, Rear Quickride lift blocks and U bolts.
- Rear Quickride lift blocks and U bolts lift 2 inches only no extra weight.
****Coil seat should be set at 190mm(7.48") front the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
ÂDobinsons offer this complete 1.5"-3.5" Suspension Kit for 2012 and Up Isuzu DMax, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit supplies new front struts and coils, new rear shocks with 2" lift blocks and zinc coated u-bolts. Â Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4Ãƒâ€”4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the worldâ‚¬â„¢s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsonsâ€žÂ¢ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.