GM MagneRide Shock + Height Sim, Late Model Truck, SUV and Cars- SDE
This kit is perfect for vehicles with aftermarket shocks or if owner wants to remove factory ride height sensor! We run these products on our own vehicle!
Camaro, Corvette, TahoeLTZ, Cadillac, Silverado, Denali
NOTE: Model year 2021 and newer SUVs require different wiring configuration. Please contact us prior to ordering for these vehicle.
GM MagneRide Shock and Height Simulator Kit powered by SDE. Please select between our Half Vehicle (1-kit) and Full Vehicle (2-kits) at checkout to ensure you receive the correct number of sensors for your installation. The half vehicle kit (shown in picture) includes 2x SDE Shock Simulators and 2x SDE Ride Height Simulators, which is enough to do one axle.
Half Vehicle (2x Shock + 2x Height) – 1 Axle (1kit)
Full Vehicle (4x Shock + 4x Height) – 2 Axle (2kits)
SDE simulator kits are designed to enable you to bypass the factory MagneRide system so you can install non-electronic shocks on vehicles originally equipped with electronic suspension.
- Industrial 3D printed housing
- Automotive grade thermally conductive epoxy
- Integrated heat sink
- 2-pin OEM style connector for easy installation
- 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS
- 2014-2019 Cadillac CTS
- 2015-2023 Cadillac Escalade (Base / ESV)
- 2015-2017 Chevrolet SS
- 2012-2022 Chevrolet Camaro SS / Z28 / ZL1
- 2014-2020 Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Z06, Stingray and Grand Sport
- 2020-2023 Chevrolet Corvette (C8) Stingray and Grand Sport
- 2015-2023 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ
- 2015-2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra Denali
- 2015-2023 GMC Yukon Denali / XL
NOTE: Model year 2021 and newer SUVs require different wiring configuration. Please contact us prior to ordering for these vehicles.