Pre-Order | SnoStrip | Magnetic | October Shipping
PRE-ORDER NOW for OCTOBER SHIPPING
100% Free Shipping for All Pre Orders in the USA for a limited time!
SOLD OUT 6 TIMES!
Buy 2 for 10% OFF
Buy 3 for 15% OFF
Buy 4+ for 20% OFF
Our new '23-'24 season design features:
- Perfected snowboard hooks for securing up to 2 boards
A thicker base to separate your edges from the car paint even more
- Deeper slots for extra security
- 2 narrow slots for thinner skis
- Rubbery material for extra grip
Car not magnetic? Check out our Adhesive SnoStrip!
Protect your vehicle and gear with the all-new magnetic SnoStrip®
- Quick, hassle-free magnetic application and removal
- Soft waterproof material separates every part of SnoStrip from car paint.
- Tested in all-weather conditions at highway speeds
Will the magnetic SnoStrip® stay on while I'm driving?
- Yes! The magnetic SnoStrip has been built to stay on your car at highway speeds. Make sure the SnoStrip is flat against the car so air cannot get underneath. (Warning: it will come off in the automated car wash!).
What are the dimensions of the magnetic SnoStrip?
- 16 inches long x 1.5 inches wide x 0.8 inches thick
How do I know if my car's magnetic?
- Most cars are magnetic. There are a few exceptions though (such as corvettes or other racing cars), and if body work has been done in a specific area it may no longer be magnetic. A simple way to test if you car is magnetic is to take a refrigerator magnet and stick it to the vehicle. If the refrigerator magnet sticks, the magnetic SnoStrip will too.
How do I keep it from being stolen?
- We normally keep the magnetic SnoStrip on our car throughout the day. Sometimes while we go skiing or we're in a parking lot we'll throw it in the trunk just in case!
Is it easy to remove?
- Yes! Simply pull off the magnetic SnoStrip and the strong magnets will release
Can the SnoStrip ® be used for anything other than skis and snowboards?
- Absolutely! We've used the SnoStrip to lean fishing rods, paddles, hiking poles etc. against our cars without having to worry about them falling over and scratching the car paint.
Why hasn't this always been in my life?
- We certainly wish it had been, and that's why we made it!